Feb 10, 2013

LA, Day 1

 
 
Photos by || Brandi and Moi
Traveling Attire 
(tee | forever21| blazer | forever21 | boots | guess | bag | guess | watch | guess | spike necklace | guess | sunnies | urbanoutfitters |)


 Sorry bloggers! I've been MIA for a couple of days because I have been super busy doing all sorts of exciting things. I had an amazing opportunity to go to GUESS HQ in LA for a few days for an east coast, west coast stylist work shop. This post is only Day 1 of the amazing time I had in LA.

I landed super early in LA so I had a whole day of Brandi! She is that cute little blonde you see there, she moved to LA almost a year ago and I haven't seen her since. Being best friends and miles apart doesn't go well but I am super proud of her spontaneous move out there. I cant wait to see her again when she comes here in a few weeks! We had an eventful day grabbing fresh squeezed lemonade at a cute cafe on Melrose and some window shopping on Rodeo.