Feb 24, 2013

newest loves

 ( boyfriend tanks | guess | bralette | guess | clutch | guess | )

I could live in our GUESS sexy essentials all day, every day. The newest boyfriend tanks are the most comfortable soft, basics tops I own. The cut is also very flattering and it is the perfect simple essential for my wardrobe. For summer its all about lace and this cute black bralette is key for a sexy peekaboo under those tanks. My monthly splurge at GUESS also includes this eye catching clutch, do I have to say more?! After some damage at my store I headed over to target and came across this N7 brand. After some reading on the brand I've decided to try it out! I bought the face wash a long with a mask because  really Im always a sucker for a good facial mask. It was a little pricy but lately I have been so desperate to find a good brand that will work swell on my skin. Hopefully this dose the trick!