Oct 15, 2013

Im Back!

     Photo by || Shannon Bray 

Hey guys! My apologies for being MIA these past couple of months. I had to put my blog on hold because my life got a bit crazy there. Well, since my last post A LOT has happened. I recently packed up my life in two suit cases and booked a one way trip to NYC! I wont bore you with to many details just the fact that my wonderful cousin decided to help me out on a new chapter in my life. I worked on two projects before I left with some talented friends. Tomorrow I'll be posting one that I collaborated with a clothing line, So Worth Loving. (previewed above) I teamed up with a very talented lady and the cutest Founder of SWL and Owner of the most adorable French Bulldog. Stay tuned for more fashion posts and also now my new life in the Big Apple!