Oct 20, 2013

Downtown Orlando



Photos by || Angelo Valentine
( shorts | forever21 | pinstripe jacket | guess | moto vest | forever21 | booties | aldo | )

 Spring/fall in Florida is all about layering light. I like the tied waist look, but unfortunately for curvy girls like me, it's not always flattering. By trying something on our hips it can give the illusion that we are wider than we actually are. I've solved this myself by finding a way to both layer light and compliment my figure at the same time. By tying button ups or jackets slightly higher on the waist, it highlights the smallest part of our torsos. This way I can flatter my curves and still rock the waist tie look! Im really in love with this GUESS? pinstripe jacket because its sheer and so easy to throw onto any outfit. My last couple of days in Florida I got to finally shoot with my good friend Angelo. His work is great and I only expect good things coming his way.