Jan 21, 2014

WILDROSE X RECLAIM ATTIRE

Photos by || Cody Lidtke
(crop tank | reclaim attire | moto jacket | h&m | lip stick | nars color schiap | )

My dearest, long lost moon child twin, Alexis is the adorable owner behind Reclaim Attire. A few months back before I moved to New York, I teamed up with her on Reclaim's lookbook and website. I had the chance to be a creative director and stylist behind such a fun two days of hair chalk, sweets, babes, and very talented people. This lovely doll is one of the most humble, hardworking and talented people I know. She bases her inspiration for her line through life and music and boy dose she come up with some cute phrases. I recently (photo above) put together a quick outfit around my current piece from Reclaim with just a sassy pink lip and some leather. Below is just a couple of my favorite photos and behind the scenes from that long day, check out more lookbook photos and shop here!

Photos by || Shannon Bray