Feb 19, 2014

MADEWELL X ANAWOZA

Photos by || Cody Lidtke
(peplum top | h&m | moto jacket | h&m | bottoms | madewell | shoes | urbanoutfitters |)
So I cant believe February is almost halfway through. Seems like yesterday was new years, a lot has been happening! This Fashion week I was invited by Lucky magazine and boy did they really make me feel Lucky. I and fifteen other Instagramers (one of them happened to be my roommate!) Were pick to join Lucky for the first day of Fashion Week where we got to see inside the new Mercedes Ben's tent and back stage for Richard Chai. It was pretty amazing as it was my first time doing something New York Fashion Week related. We got all sorts of goodies, one of them were some Madewell jeans where we got to join Madewell for their Flashtagram event. See what everyone else posted as well as mine on instagram with #denimmadewell. For my denim pick I chose these awesome leather patched knee ones. Im a sucker for black skinnies and leather, a simple all black look was a perfect match for these pants.